FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe has received the single chain of custody certificate from the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC). Currently, the FSC certificate covers our Fujicolor Crystal Archive Album papers.
FSC is an international network that promotes the responsible management of the world’s forests. It runs a global forest certification system with two key components: Forest Management and Chain of Custody.
Keeping forests alive for generations to come
The FSC trademark provides international recognition to organisations that support sustainable forest management. FSC also licenses retailers and other end users who do not hold the certification themselves to promote FSC-labelled products. This system allows consumers to identify, purchase and use wood, paper and other forest products produced from well-managed forests and/or recycled materials. The ‘check mark and tree logo’ is used to indicate that products are certified under the FSC system.
Fujifilm paper products covered by the certificate:
- Album Paper
- Album HD Paper
- Album Paper XS
- Professional Velvet Paper Type S
- Professional Textured Paper Canvas Type S
Our current plan is to FSC-certify our remaining CLP products in the future.
What this means for our customers:
- This FSC certification rewards Fujifilm for being an environmentally responsible company.
- It can be used for FSC certification of your company and your (photo book) products.
- The FSC guidelines and principles must be followed at all times.
Categories: Spotlight - Information about FUJIFILM Europe