Valentine’s Day is the perfect occasion to remind your loved ones you’re valuing them. Sure, flowers and chocolate will always be welcome on Valentine’s Day. But if you’re looking for something a little less predictable, we’ve got a simple, affordable, meaningful & awesome gift idea for her as well as for him. With a homemade Instax Postcard filled with your love greetings, you are guaranteed to make your lover happy.
- some blank pieces of coloured card
- a glue stick
- a special pen
- one instax snap, that connects you with your Valentine
- decorative string or ribbon
- Cut your coloured card down to a postcard size. If you like, you can include a little frame for the instax snap in another colour. We used a brown card that’s a little bigger than the chosen instax picture (We used the instax mini 70.)
- Now it’s time for sticking your pieces of card. Place your frame right in the centre of the red piece of card and stick your beloved instax snap right in the centre of your frame. Decorate your love card with some ribbon or string to beautify it.
- Let’s move forward to the important part – your message on the back. Use a special pen like a golden one or a brush pen to express your feelings towards your beloved person.
Your unique gift is ready! We hope the lucky recipient is thrilled and you’ll have great Valentine’s Day with your loved one.